Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Hello First Blog :)

Hello there (: I am Danielle just a simple girl who wishes to become a nun someday and become a pure-hearted person just as pure-hearted if  possible as Mother Mary the woman I admire most in this world who has helped me in so many ways and always has been there for me.I'm not sure exactly why I created a blog post but I felt the urge to make one  after I heard about Blessed James Alberione And Saint Therese who made writings about all of the things God has done for them and his glory. I wanted to do the same and share his glory and by that I made a blog post . I couldn't sleep all night and so I thought it was a sign for me  to create a blog post and go on with my idea of creating writings of all the things that happen to me in my life and all of God's Glory I see everyday in my life.

3 comments:

  1. Hi there! I enjoyed reading your blog. That is so beautiful that you want to be a nun. You will be in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you :D Jesusfreak and Victor that really means a lot me and God bless you too but I feel God has already blessed you but may he bless you with many more blessings :)

    ReplyDelete