Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Urgent Message from God

While in Heaven, Jesus said, "I will come for a holy people and I will come soon for My church." But two weeks ago the Lord told me, "Daughter, I take pleasure in what you are doing, that you are fulfilling what I have given you, but do not tell My people that I am coming soon. Tell My people that I am coming right away." Again the Lord said, "Tell My people that I am coming right away and that I am coming for a holy people. Tell My people that only the holy ones, only the holy ones will see Me!...And do not be silent: Keep on declaring what I have told you.If you don't go and tell that person their blood will be poured over you. If they come to me and repent they will have an account with me.Go and tell that I have chosen you as one of my watchman.For it means you will tell the truth.You must go and tell all that I have told you"

No comments:

Post a Comment