Sunday, January 8, 2012

Homework :/


I am usually the person who always completes homework but I rather much study about the lives of Saints more than anything else! Homework now seems to bore me even more now than usual but I know I have to complete it of course! I just hope that I won't be so stressed about homework and get farther from God because right now I feel so close to God more than ever before I don't want to do homework I just want to rejoice and stay in peace of his presence.Sometimes I wish I lived in simpler times were women didn't have to go to school and were educated at home .

2 comments:

  1. Awww hang in there! I know how you feel, sometimes I sneak off campus to go to the chapel...when i should be studying! I will be praying for you to get through the icky homework and that God would give you joy in doing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Aww thanks so much jesusfreak (: your comments always bring a smile to my face and always inspire me somehow

    ReplyDelete